5 Ways to Spend your Labor Day Weekend in Sarasota, The Beaches and Beyond
- The 71st Annual Labor Day Regatta takes places September 1-3 on City Island at 1717 Ken Thompson Parkway. Sailors from across the US and Canada of all ages participate.
- Celebrate The Beach Club in Siesta Key! It’s their 70th anniversary and they plan on celebrating in style. Live Music, prizes and so much more…party kicks off at 2pm at the Beach club at 5151 Ocean Blvd. Siesta Key.
- It’s Fan Appreciation Night for the Bradenton Marauders. Gates will open at 4:30 and everyone will receive free raffle tickets for cool prizes!! Fireworks will follow after the game. LECOM Park is located at 1611 9th St. W, Bradenton.
- You had me at Bacon. "When Pigs Fly Bacon Festival" takes place Sept. 2nd from 5-10pm outside JDubs’s Brewing Co. and Tap Room located at 1215 Mango Ave. Enjoy Bacon served up many different ways from the various Food trucks that are participating!
- Close out your weekend at the 61st Annual Pioneer days Parade. The parade starts at 9am from St. Raphael’s Church and travels down Olde Englewood Road. For full route and more information on the parade the festival leading to it, visit their website.
Team Renick Open Houses
The following properties will be open this weekend....be sure to stop by and learn more about these and/or other great Team Renick Properties!
1635 Siesta Dr. Sarsota, 34239 Saturday from 11-2pm