What's Happening in Sarasota, the Beaches and Beyond! (May 5-7th)
Welcome May! With a new month comes many new activities as well as some long running festivals! Be sure to check out what is all happening in Sarasota, the Beaches and Beyond.
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo Friday night at 6pm at Payne Park in downtown Sarasota. Enjoy good eats, refreshing drinks and LIVE music!
- The Siesta Key Sand Sculpture Contest takes place this Saturday at Siesta Key Beach. This contest is free and open to all ages.
- Corvettes on the Circle returns to St Armand's Saturday from 10-4pm. Over 200 classic corvettes will be on display!
- The Big Cat Habitat and Gulf Coast Sanctuary’s Jungle Jam takes place this weekend. This event benefits the Habitat hospital and Senior center. Tickets can be purchased here: https://bigcathabitat.org/big-cat-habitat-jungle-jam/
- Centennial Park will be hosting the Venice Seafood and Music festival. Lots of amazing food and music to enjoy through-out the evening.
- The 87th Annual Sarasota Sports Fishing Anglers Club Tarpon Tournament kicks off this Saturday and runs through June 11th. For more information about this long running event visit: https://www.sarasotatarpontournament.net/
- If you have yet to make it out to the Ski-A Rees Water ski show, Sunday marks your last chance until next season. Head on over to Mote Aquarium and you’ll be in for a water skiing treat! Show starts at 2pm.
Team Renick is also hosting 2 Open Houses this weekend. More details about the Open Houses and properties are located below!
Whether you partake in some local seafood, support Big Cats, catch a show on the water or stop by one of our Open Houses, enjoy your weekend and take in all that Sarasota, the Beaches and Beyond has to offer!